Candidates seeking an FBHA Scholarship award must complete the application form, submit it online or mail it to the FBHA Scholarship Panel at 2126 Albury Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89086, by the closing application date. Applicant can apply online or download and print the application below.
Application for scholarship must include:
(1) A completed FBHA Scholarship Application form.
(2) A brief essay (no more than 500 words typed), prepared by the applicant, on the following topic:
Having had a suicide impact your family, how would you use your experience to promote prevention and awareness to others?
(3) Official high school or college transcripts.
Applicants will be assessed and awards granted based on the following criteria:
(1) All information provided in application.
(2) The thoughtfulness of the applicant’s essay and its relevance to the topic.
(3) Additional information, such as college enrollment documentation, grades, etc.
Firefighter Behavioral Health Alliance Scholarship Program